SW Halloween Background ...
(Make sure you are using the Minima template.)
I know we're only in Spring ... but it was a request as some peeps celebrate it all year round :) Hope you like it ...
1. Copy all the code in the box below by hi-lighting it and
pressing "CTRL and C" at the same time.
2. Log in to your blogger blog.
3. Click on "Customise" to take you to the, "Add and Arrange Page Elements" page.
5. Paste the above code in the Contents
box using "CTRL and V".
(You can leave the Title box blank.)
6. Click "Save".
Header to match ....
1. Click the image below to enlarge.
2. Right click and, "save as".
For Lori :)
3. Edit your header and upload it from your PC. If choosing the blank header below, make sure you set the placment as:
"Behind title and description"
So it shows your text.