22 May 2009

SW Blonde Free Blog Background ... 3 Column


Suzanne Woolcott Free
Blonde Background


(Make sure you are using the Minima template.)

This one is for a 3 column blog ... see the post above for the headers to match :)

Click here to enlarge

1. Copy all the code in the box below by hi-lighting it and
pressing "CTRL and C" at the same time.


2. Log in to your blogger blog.

3. Click on "Customise" to take you to the, "Add and Arrange Page Elements" page.

4. Click on "Add Gadget" scroll down to "HTML/JavaScript" and click on the blue "+" sign.

5. Paste the above code in the Contents
box using "CTRL and V".
(You can leave the Title box blank.)

6. Click "Save".

Enjoy!


12 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this! Now my problem is.... which one to choose? I can see I'll be changing my blog wallpaper often will all these choices.... Thanks so much for offering all of these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a beautiful blog background. Thank you so much!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas gracias!!!!
    http://sonmiscositas.blogspot.com/
    pero porqué se me ve el fondo de la minima de blogguer????
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you!! Love this blog template, especially as she's a blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs!
    i'm currently using this one
    there are so many pretty ones to choose from!
    keep up the great work (:
    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh.. Your blog is just lovely!! I had to use one of your backgrounds for a while.. so it's on my blog Here THANKS!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i use this background in my blog...

    http://sempoi295.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo thank you for this lovely header and blog background ... as others have said there is one big problem ... I cant decide which one to choose ... happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 22, 2011

    Oh GOSH THIS IS AWESOME BEYOND WORDS!!!! I SOOOOOO LOVE IT!!!! It works perfectly too! Thank you for sharing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you ^-^ very much
    your design is very beautyfull and I love it d(^ ^)b and I currently using one of your design..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just want to thank you for making such beautiful designs for us! as a starter, it really helped a lot! keep it up! and did i mention? you are really talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)